In the last 10 to 15 years, everybody wants flat core muscle, clear solid six-pack abs, and a belly without fat in this modern society. This craze is not only in men but also the women who desire to have flat core muscles and to get six-pack abs with dumbbells is the really best chance for both (men & women) by following the few easy steps.
Nowadays, achieving this goal is not much harder due to so many fitness trainers and nutrition experts introducing various types of exercise and diet plans to get six-pack abs. You must have a list of different varieties of diet and exercise plans to build six-packs.
But here we have the best easy plan for you: how to get six-pack abs with dumbbells and a simple diet plan to follow or this task.
Here is the list of 5 best exercises to get six-pack abs with dumbbells:
- Kettlebell swing
- Slide bend
- Russain twist
Few points you need to follow before starting workout:
- Perform the following exercises mentioned below with full detail in the same sequence as in the list below.
- Start the moves by lifting lightweight and after warm-up increase the weight density.
- Do 6 times every exercise, perform 15 reps in each move without any rest.
- Take a rest for 60 seconds after the final move of every exercise.
- Perform a total of six circuits.
1. Kettlebell Swing
- Stand straight on both legs at some distance between feet by holding one dumbbell in both hands strongly.
- Pull the dumbbell up in front of the face and hold the pose for a second.
- Move the dumbbell downward by pushing the hips back between the legs by bending knees and pressing your forearms against your tight.
- Keep your shoulders, chest, and head still during this move.
- Liftback the dumbbell at the initial point and immediately hold the initial pose to perform the next rep.
- Repeat this move 6 times.
This is one of the best standing dumbbell ab exercises to clear the fats around the abdominal muscles and belly fat where the six-pack abs appear.
2. Slide Bend
- Stand tall the same as you are in the kettlebell swing but in this exercise.
- Hold the dumbbell in your right hand at hip level and put the other left hand behind the head.
- Bend your body towards the right as much you can comfortably do.
- Hold the pose for 10 seconds and keep the shoulders, left hand, head, and upper body part still.
- Complete the 15 reps with the same position and then hold the dumbbell in your left hand with your right hand behind the head.
- Repeat this move again with your left hand.
This makes the oblique muscle strong which possesses the foundation of rotational strength. This exercise is not only beneficial for the abs workout also vital for sportsmen and athletes.
- Holding the dumbbell in both hands tightly and standing straight.
- Move your hips backward by keeping the dumbbell at one side of the body.
- Lift the dumbbell up towards your head, hold for some second.
- Lift the dumbbell into the initial position from where you lift it up.
- Repeat this move for 15 reps without any rest and then switch the dumbbell to the other side.
This is the best dumbbell core muscle exercise to improve core strength and your body coordination. Like slide bend, this is also the oblique targeting move.
- Lie flat on the ground with bent knees.
- Hold the dumbbell in the both hands in front of your chest.
- Raise your torso towards the knees and hold the pose for 10 second.
- During the move keep your legs and hip still.
- Move back the body into the initial position and repeat the move for 15 times.
The crunch with dumbbells is the best abs workout for the core muscles and abdominal muscles to increase strength. This is the best dumbbell exercise for belly fat to get rid of and easy to perform for ladies also.
5. Russain Twist:
- Sit on the floor with your hip and hold a dumbbell in both hands straight out in front of your chest.
- Keep your back straight and bend the knees at 90 degrees.
- Twist the torso towards the left side first as much you can then switch to the initial position.
- Repeat the same move by twisting the torso towards the right side.
- Perform the 15 reps on each side of the body.
This exercise improves the strength of the core, spine, and oblique muscle. This is the best dumbbell exercise for a flat stomach.
For the beginners 8kg weight is the maximum to lift, for the intermediate 12kg weight is the maximum, and for advanced 16kg is the maximum or more how much you can easily lift to perform the above exercises.
You can build six-pack abs to add the dumbbell exercises to your daily workout plan. These workouts can beneficial to remove belly fat, increase abdominal and core muscles improvement to appear six-pack abs. Dumbbells are the best sneak for short or long workout plans.
You can make the arms muscles stronger only just with the daily dumbbell workout because your arms don’t want hard workout for toning and increase the strength.This regular workout plan also makes the bones strong and increases stability of joints.
If you are a beginner then must carry the dumbbell of 10 lbs (4kg to 5kg), if intermediate then 20lbs (9kg to 10kg), and if you are the experienced one then it depends upon your strength how much you can easily lift. If you are losing weight then you should focus on the compound workouts.
It’s harmful to you to perform the same exercise daily because it may damage your muscles. Every muscle needs 48 hours to heel between the workouts. But you can do dumbbell exercises daily if you target the different muscles daily like one-day chest and core muscle, second-day arms and tricep, and so on.