Doing exercises at home is the best way to stay fit and healthy at a low cost, without hiring a fitness trainer or instructor.
Nowadays you can easily perform various exercises, stretches and crunches at home by using fitness apps or by watching exercise courses of fitness trainer video on different social media platforms.
In this, you don’t need any expensive equipment to perform exercises. You don’t need to go outside in rainy or stormy weather. You don’t need to follow the table time as you do in various workout centers. You don’t work out in front of people. You only need to wear workout clothes and shoes.
Here we have different varieties of best exercises you can perform at home to lose weight, get a six-pack abs goal, build muscles and gain weight or muscles easily at home.
A squat is a strength exercise that is beneficial for building legs muscles, quadriceps, hamstrings, burning fat and calves. If you will perform this exercise in the morning then squat and of their variations are great exercise for the whole day.
1.1) How to perform:
- First stand straight, with your feet slightly wider.
- Then shoulder-width apart with your arms at sides.
- Place your hand straight and bend your hip towards the ground in that way your legs and arms are parallel to each other.
- Knees are bent to a 90-degree angle and in this move your chest and head are static.
- Stay in that position for 10 seconds and return to the initial position.
- Repeat this move 20 times.
Push-ups are one of the simplest and effective exercises you can perform easily at home. Push-ups are very beneficial to gain muscles, in biceps workout and boost up the immune system which plays a vital role to fight against harmful germs entering into the body.
2.2) How to Perform:
- Lie on your toes and hands on the ground.
- Keep some distance between the hands and toes like in a plank position.
- In this move, your core should be tight with shoulders pulled down and back.
- Bend your elbows and move your body down towards the ground.
- When your chest is just near to touch the ground, extend your elbows back and return to the initial position.
- During the push-ups, you need to static the position of your neck, chest, and hips.
- Repeat this move 15 times.
Lunges play the main role in shaping up your body and will improve your posture. Lunges are beneficial in increasing the muscular mass to build core, butt, and legs strength.
3.1) How to perform
- Stand straight with arms down at your sides.
- Take a step in the forward direction with your right legs and bend your right knee as much as you can in that way your left leg moves downward.
- Stop the move when your thigh becomes parallel to the ground.
- In this your upper body chest, head, and shoulder are neutral.
- Stay for 5 seconds and back to the initial position.
- Repeat push-ups with step forward left leg in the same position.
- Doing push-ups 20 times one by one with both legs.
4. Dumbbell Rows
Dumbbell rows are the best exercise for the arms and very useful to make your personality killer with a slim, smart body that everyone wants nowadays. This is also a compound exercise that strengthens multiple muscles in your upper body.
4.1) How to perform
- First, stand straight and grab the dumbbell in both hands strongly.
- The dumbbell weight you carry almost 10 pounds and if you are a beginner then do not carry more than 8 pounds.
- Bend your upper body at a 45-degree angle to the ground in V shape.
- Hand your both hands downwards and static the chest, back, head, and legs.
- Bend the elbows of both hands towards the chest at the same time and stop just under the chest.
- Return to the initial position and repeat the move 20 times.
Burpees are the full-body strength training exercise and best cardio exercise to do at home. This is very beneficial for the arms, legs, quads, glutes, hamstrings, and abs. Burpees play a vital role to lose weight and body fat.
5.1) How to perform:
- Stand straight with your feet and shoulder-width apart.
- Place your hands down at sides.
- Move your hands downward and touch the ground in that you are in the squat position.
- Take your legs back into a push-up position.
- Move your upper body downward like in push-ups.
- After push-ups again stand up in the initial position and jump your feet up with your hands moved back towards the hip position.
- At landing, time to try to close your feet as much as you can.
- Again stand up straight and repeat this move 20 times.
What can you expect about coronavirus in the future?
How can impact coronavirus on sports?
These questions come in mind for every person, especially for sports lovers.
I hope after recovery of coronavirus sports will come out as in the past.